We frequently run training workshops for practitioners in how to deliver our various resources. Check out our current workshops here:
Want to arrange training at your own base?
We can offer training in how to implement and deliver any of our courses.
Typically, training can last between 1-4 days, for a single course.
Course Training include how to deliver:
- We Eat Elephants (ages 5-12)
- Living Life to the Full for young people (LLTTF YP) (ages 12-18)
- Living Life to the Full (adult/older adult)
- Enjoy your Bump classes (pregnancy resilience building)
- Enjoy your baby Classes (for postnatal depression/wellbeing)
- Reclaim your life classes (for long-term conditions)
And more .
Download the booking forms and the flyers for each course here:
Service redesign and implementation programmes
We also can work with services on longer service implementation programmes- and can call on a wide bank of excellent trainers to deliver more sustained training programmes.
These can cover:
- Short training workshop/update for managers/team leads to catch up with the current evidence base for low intensity intervention.
- A systematic discussion understanding and defining of the local team referral/treatment pathways.
- Planning how to implement broad based Low Intensity interventions in the team/teams.
- A discussion/SWOT analysis of current systems/issues.
- The input of focused training to achieve this delivery – focusing on implementing components that are relevant locally.
- Helping establish supervision/structures to ensure new delivery methods are maintained and supported locally in the longer-term.
Training is very interactive, with attendees engaging in tasks that clients would in a real group, to demonstrate basic CBT based interventions, such as learning how to fly, acting in a more confident way and doing a WOW walk.
Review SPIRT training in Lincoln
Price: Please contact us to discuss your needs. Our consultancy rates start from £3000 per day (+Vat).
To find out more or to book training for your staff team please email email@example.com