Anti-Bullying Week 2019
November 11th- November 15th
This year’s Anti-Bullying Week has the theme ‘Change Starts With Us.’ Small changes make big differences.
Whether it is verbal, physical, online or in-person, bullying has a significant impact on a child’s life well in to adulthood. By making small, simple changes, we can break this cycle and create a safe environment for everyone. Because together, we can challenge bullying. Change starts with a conversation. It starts with checking in. It starts with work together.
Living Life to the Full for Young People offers a course to help young people to understand their feelings and to develop key life skills to make changes in their lives and coping strategies for situations they may face.
In eight chapters or 8 online sessions cover we cover:
1. Why do I feel so bad? – and how to make planned changes to feel happier.
2. I can’t be bothered doing anything – identifying activities that introduce pleasure, achievement and closeness.
3. Why does everything always go wrong? – responding differently to upsetting thoughts.
4. I’m not good enough – building confidence.
5. How to fix almost everything – practical problem solving.
6. The things you do that mess you up – learn more helpful ways to cope in stressful situations.
7. Are you strong enough to keep your temper? – overcoming anger and irritability.
8. 10 things you can do to feel happier straight away – building emotional and physical well-being.
You can buy the book here, or access our course online here.